The Department of Computer Science was established in 2014. Our aim is to train experts in the fields of analysis, design, construction and commissioning of new hardware devices and sets, Assessment and recognition of existing hardware and software, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair and development work.
Design, simulation, production, processing, evaluation, training, editing, etc. are all concepts that meet the highest accuracy and the shortest time possible in computer software programs. Our graduates should be capable of researching of analyzing, and interpreting and assessing data and information in various forms:
1. Assessment and recognition of new hardware and software and their applications.
2. Assess gaps and needs in the software and hardware industry and services sectors and formulate their needs, Feasibility and determine the tools and manpower shortages.
3. The analysis of small and medium software and hardware systems and provide the right solution for their implementation.
4. Design of small and medium software and hardware Afzray and production plans for their implementation.
5. Computer projects, installation, testing and training.
6. Support and maintenance of software systems involves the detection of errors, fix errors and add new features to the system.
7. Computers Troubleshooting and Computer systems and Bug fixes.
8. Identifying new technologies and evaluating the design and manufacture of computers and their applications.
It is evident that the architecture of any country is a symbol of the thinking, culture and customs is a coherent nation move noble perfection-minded architecture cannot be stopped but never certain framework also does not tolerate the coercion. The associate degree is one of the higher education courses and aims to train professional distance between people that architect specialized in low levels and design work and implementation of the plan of implementation in the field and fill in the technical offices and building construction are architect Assistant workshops.
Bachelor of Applied Science Architectural someone with the knowledge and skills needed to carry out activities in the fields of architecture, design of residential spaces , educational, cultural , and commercial gain .